SomerFit is a full service fitness center that offers our members state of the art workout equipment, numerous group fitness programs and services to keep your workout routine fresh, keep you motivated and get you to your fitness goals. We are a community facility and it is our goal to offer our members a clean, professionally managed facility with friendly staff at affordable prices.
State-of-the-Art Workout Equipment
Large Cardio Area with Multiple Televisions
Large Indoor Aquatic Center
Pilates Reformer Room
SomerFit has been in business for over 15 years, helping thousands of local community members reach their goals and live healthier lives. Our members will have access to numerous group fitness classes and facility amenities, such as:
- 40,000 square foot facility
- Full size gymnasium
- Steam Room
- Locker Rooms
- Yoga Studio
- Paved Outdoor Walking Track
- Aquatic Classes
- Supervised Kids Zone
- State of the art fitness center
- Indoor Aquatic Center
- Hot Tub
- Large Aerobics Studio
- Pilates Reformer Classes
- Full Size Basketball Court
- Silver Sneakers
- Kid’s Yoga and Pilates Classes
- Barre Classes
Our kid zone is a supervised play area where your children (ages 6 weeks to 12 years) can play safely for up to 2 hours while you are using our facility.
Enjoy your workout knowing your child is being well taken care of by our qualified, friendly staff. Our large, clean Kids Zone offers plenty of room for your child to interact with other children, play games, do craft activities and have fun! This convenient, on-site service is provided at no extra charge.
Kids Zone Hours
Monday – Thursday
8am to Noon
3:30pm to 7:30pm
8am to Noon
3:30 pm to 7pm
9 to Noon
(closed on Saturday in July)
Kids Zone Rules
- Parents must stop at the front desk and get a sticker for each child, then sign their children in when entering the Kid Zone.
- Each child may remain in the kid zone for up to 2 hours (ages 6 weeks- age 12).
- Parents MUST remain in our facility at all times while your children are using the Kid Zone.
- With the exception of baby bottles, no food or drink is permitted in the Kid Zone.
- For the health and safety of everyone, we ask that you do not bring your child to the Kid Zone if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness (Fever, rash, runny nose, diarrhea, etc.).
- Children that consistently disobey or exhibit hostility towards other children and staff may be temporally suspended. Parents will receive written warnings before such action is taken.
- Children must be signed out before leaving.
Interested in Learning More About our Amenities and Benefits?
Fill out the form below or contact us directly at 606-679-7428.